In regards to roof systems that can accommodate both homes as well as businesses, metal roofing is the industry leader. This roofing material can sometimes supply you with lower insurance premiums thanks to how well it defends against wind, fire, and even hail. There are even plenty of styles as well as colors to choose from, so you know you don’t have to sacrifice style for reliability. If you’re interested in learning more about your options for metal roof installation in Indianapolis, IN, call on the roofers at JAGG Premium Roof Systems. To speak with a roofing professional, dial (317) 348-0180 today, and ask to set up a visit to discuss your roofing requirements!
Metal Roof Repair Services
Typically speaking, you can depend on nearly any kind of metal roof to offer the protection you want. It’s not common, but there are certain things that can harm your metal roof, other than the passing of time. In the event that you do ever need metal roof repair, it is likely that it will be fast and simple to take care of. Truly, on most occasions metal roof repair is only required for roofs that were installed improperly, so to avoid the need for repairs, you should make sure the metal roof installation is completed by professionals with ample experience. There are plenty of metal roofing services we provide, and you can find some of them listed here, below:
- Commercial Metal Roof Systems Because metal roof systems need such little maintenance, they’re smart options for commercial structures.
- Copper Roof There are many benefits to choosing a copper roof installation, from the resilient beauty to the enduring value.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing Corrugated metal roofs are perfect for low slope roof designs, and can be seen on both commercial and residential buildings.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Panels Among the two popular varieties of standing seam metal roofs, mechanical lock is less expensive and better for roofs with a steep slope.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but still provide the various perks of a metal roof.
- Residential Metal Roofs It’s not strange to see metal roofing on a variety of residential houses, including modern varieties and traditional styles.
- Snap Lock Metal Panels Snap lock standing seam roofs are simple to install but are generally only used for low slope roof systems.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing Among the many different metal roofing options available, standing seam metal is still considered one of the more popular varieties.
- Steel Roofs When picking a steel roofing material, you can pick from both galvanized or galvalume metal.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing Stone coated steel roofing materials are generally used on properties that look for the perks of metal, but the look of stone or tile.
Get Started Today
Whatever your metal roofing requirements are, you can depend on the JAGG Premium Roof Systems experts to assist you! Our experts have years of experience providing high-quality metal roof repair as well as installation services throughout this community, and we only use high-quality supplies for every project. Shingle roofs typically only endure 20 years, but a metal roof can endure as long as 50 years, and offer better protection along with less maintenance for each of those years. From corrugated metal to aluminum roofing, our team can supply you with almost any kind of metal roof installation in Indianapolis, IN and the surrounding communities! To get started, or to learn more, call our crew of experts at (317) 348-0180 today!